Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Charming and cute

Well animated and pretty original despite being based on a YouTube video. Cannot give better grade due to the stolen audio though.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Ironically, this was better than the last 5 Egos

Extremely funny, on the caliber of "Sonic the Hedgehog". I particularly like the voice acting, you did a great job.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Everything was perfect: Except Sound

The animation was absolutely superb and was one step away from being studio quality. The premise was absolutely hillarious and I particularly liked your rendition of the Pico and Newgrounds characters. However, the sound effects were low bitrate and it showed. I'd love to give a 10 but the low quality sound effects were ear grating.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

It'd be a crime not to review this

A practically perfect game with an ingenious concept. There was one time when pressed "Reset Level" that brought me to another level so that's why you do not get a 10.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

The perfect flash game? Almost

Nearly everything was flawless, except for the sound, which got really repeatative after a while. But, nonetheless, I have never had that much fun on a flash game. Touche.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Amazing

I loved it, except for the "race to the finish" section. If you die, you should simply lose that bonus game and continue. Innovative use of controols as well. my new favorite flash game.

Mario 64 Final Bowser Rock Mix Mario 64 Final Bowser Rock Mix

I love it

This is my favorite song ever posted on NewGrounds. Kudos.