Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Charming and cute

Well animated and pretty original despite being based on a YouTube video. Cannot give better grade due to the stolen audio though.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Ironically, this was better than the last 5 Egos

Extremely funny, on the caliber of "Sonic the Hedgehog". I particularly like the voice acting, you did a great job.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Everything was perfect: Except Sound

The animation was absolutely superb and was one step away from being studio quality. The premise was absolutely hillarious and I particularly liked your rendition of the Pico and Newgrounds characters. However, the sound effects were low bitrate and it showed. I'd love to give a 10 but the low quality sound effects were ear grating.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Just stop.

You are a superb animator. I will give you that. Other than that, you're not funny. Your characters all sound the same. You aren't a good writer and should stick to animation.

Actstravaganza Vol.1 Actstravaganza Vol.1

Terrible

Horrible art and horrible voice acting. You get 2/10 because the European guy was decent.

-This is Halloween- -This is Halloween-

Good Attempt

Pretty good attempt however the audio quality was god awful.

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Does not deserve it's place

I'll give you this, it's decent and well-polished. But that doesn't make it deserving of taking the spot of truly great animations. The voice acting is annoying, the backgrounds seem to not match at all, and you use too much tweening. However, the style is well done, I'll give you that.

Get-lost responds:

Alright

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Hah, fucking awesome

Well, the thing that struck me most about this was the animation. You're a great artist, but the animation is nearly LittleFoot quality (though there was little). The 2nd thing was the voice acting for the 2 characters at the end. I don't THINK they were taken from anything, but I could be wrong. Bravo if they weren't, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Awesome

You sir, are a pixel art master. Amazing and grand.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

One of the best movies ever

This is seriously one of the most professional videos I have ever seen. For one, pixel art takes a long time, especially for the angles you did. Perfect audio, especially with the added jump music. I had a little laugh at the points. All in all, awesome.